ONE TOOL DOES IT ALL! GATHER AND GRAB BULKY BUNDLES OF YARD DEBRIS IN-ONE-MOTION. GATHERING TECHNIQUE SHOVES DEBRIS IN A PUSH BROOM AND/OR HOCKEY STICK MOTION. NO BENDING OR STRAINING. BUY IT T...
- ROUND-UP AND PICK-UP LEAVES AND DEBRIS EFFORTLESSLY AT A STAND-UP POSITION - NO BENDING OR SQUATTING.
- ROUND-UP AND PICK-UP WET OR DRY LEAVES AND TRASH IN-ONE-MOTION. ONE TOOL DOES IT ALL.
- EASIER AND QUICKER THAN USING HAND LEAF SCOOPERS AND RAKE GRABBERS
- THE PADDLES ARE DESIGNED WITH AN ANGLE THAT MATCHES MOST STREET CURB GUTTERS FOR EASY CLEARING.
- THE HEAVY-DUTY CURVED PADDLES ARE DESIGNED WITH AGGRESSIVE GROOVES FOR EASY CLUTCHING - PADDLES ARE NOT FLAT.
- SAFELY GRAB LEAVES, THORNY VEGETATIONS, TUMBLE WEEDS, GARBAGE, AND MORE...
- SAFE TO USE ON ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- PADDLES MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC
- PATENT PENDING - MADE IN USA
- SAFELY GRABS PILES OF GARBAGE - HANDS FREE
- THE 48-INCH LONG HANDLES CREATES A SAFEGUARD DISTANCE BETWEEN THE USER AND THE DISCARDED DEBRIS
- IDEAL FOR LANDSCAPERS, GROUNDSKEEPERS, PUBLIC WORKS, DIY'ERS
The Paddle Grabber is a 48-inch long reach tool that provides a safe distance between the user and litter/debris when handling discarded litter. Creating a safeguard distance between the user and possible infected object is king in order to lower infection risks.
Yes, the Paddle Grabber can be sanitized with a disinfectant. It can either be sprayed or wiped.
Yes, it's easy to use, however, just like anything, it takes a little practice. Some say that it's fun to use. Our website has an instruction page on the top menu to refer to. Furthermore, the Paddle Grabber also comes with an user guide sheet.
The Paddle Grabber is not limited to leaves. It picks up ALL kinds of bulky debris - garden trimmings, grass clippings, thorny vegetation, tumble weeds, garbage, and even yucky stuff. Also great for spreading mulch.
When the paddles are fully opened, the paddles open up to 30 inches. With this robust expansion you will be able to grab a generous bundle of debris.
The dense recycled plastic paddles measure 12' x 6" x 1/2", providing a solid base for shoving/pushing and gathering wet or dry debris piles together.
The Paddle Grabber is proudly made in the United States.
No, not yet. Grab-All is only available on this website.
Even though the Paddle Grabber was designed for professionals, DIYer's also love it. Made from hard steel and high dense recycled plastic.
It weighs 4 lbs